Multihead Hydraulic Swaging Unit
The Swagelok Multihead Hydraulic Swaging Unit (MHSU) swages Swagelok tube fitting ferrules onto tubing prior to assembly to help reduce makeup torque and installation time.
Standardized, Practical Training from Experienced Trainers
Renting reliable equipment is one thing, but having the skills to operate the equipment as intended by the manufacturer is another. We offer training on all the equipment we offer.Register Today
The Swagelok MHSU offers the following features:
- Provides Swagelok tube fitting connections that are gaugeable upon initial installation
- Available in two separate kit sizes: 1/2" to 1" and 1" to 2"
- Places no initial strain on nut or fitting body threads or on body seal surfaces
- Must be used to install 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" Swagelok tube fittings
- Standard with a tube marking feature to indicate when tube is properly bottomed in the unit
- Fits neatly in a rugged, plastic carrying case for field use
- Reduces assembly and installation time and operator error
Ready to Get Started?
From the components Swagelok manufacturers, to the equipment used to cut, prepare and bend tubing and install tube fittings, to the highly trained professionals assembling the components to build a safe, reliable fluid system — we've got you covered.Buy Swagelok Tools & Equipment Rent Hydraulic Swaging Unit